EFT Level 2 - Training to Practitioner Level
This 2-day EFT workshop is structured according to the training requirements recommended by AAMET and is intended to take students beyond the level of interested amateur towards a professional level of work. This level of training is designed to advance understanding and practical skills in EFT to a significantly higher level and it will prepare you to practice EFT with confidence and incredible success.
An attendance certificate is awarded at the end of the 2 day workshop.
Following the training course, if you intend to enter professional practice you are also required to gain an EFT Practitioner Certificate by successfully completing an online Multiple Choice test, a minimum of 4 Case Studies and supervision hours.
Training with Phoenix EFT:
- All of our training is done in a relaxed environme nt in small groups of 4-8 students.
- Each student is given as much support and one to one attention as they require at each stage of training. This gives a more satisfying and complete experience for our students than working in larger groups can offer.
- We offer full email and telephone back up and support to all of our students at all levels of training and experience. Students are never left feeling isolated and alone after training.
- We offer regular opportunities to expand knowledge and practical expertise through our Practice and Mentoring days and CPD courses.
- Therapeutic support is also offered at a reduced rate to any of our students who may need professional help to clear some of their problems before moving on. This is a superb opportunity to be on the receiving end of professional level EFT which can greatly enhance understanding of the scope and power of the technique.
Entry requirements for EFT Level 2 training:
Satisfactory completion of an AAMET Approved Level 1 training course.
OR an equivalent training.
We are happy to accept students who have previously trained with other trainers but if we are in doubt of your level of understanding we will contact you to have a chat about what you already understand and to determine whether you need to take Level 1 before beginning Level 2.
Course Duration: Currently 2 days (13 hours contact time)
Extra study and practice time is needed before progressing to level 2 training.
Include refreshments and attendance certificate.
Note that there is a discount available if the EFT Level 1 course is booked at the same time as the Level 2 course.
Students who have completed the Level 2 course may repeat the course for a reduced fee provided there is space available.
See Pricing Information for cost details
Post Course Activities to gain AAMET EFT Practitioner Certification:.
- Online Multiple Choice Theory test-open book format. The aim of this is not to discover how good your memory is but to find out how much you have assimilated and understood of the material presented at levels 1 and 2.
- Case Study assessment-at least 4 studies must be successfully presented to demonstrate skill at applying EFT safely and appropriately in practice for a variety of conditions.
There is a marking fee for Assessments:
See Pricing Information for cost details
(Paid once only at the time of submission of the case studies. Covers extensive feedback on the work submitted plus marking of retakes and further case studies as necessary).
- Attendance at a minimum of 6 hours supervision/mentoring with the Trainer. We offer 6 hours group supervision in person. Online supervision sessions are also available.
- Award of EFT Practitioner Certificate-when all of the above have been completed.
Following the award of EFT Practitioner certification students are eligible to register with AAMET at Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner level.
If they choose to do so they are then required to comply with the AAMET Code of Ethics and conditions for Supervision/Mentoring and CPD to maintain registration.
Note that Phoenix EFT offers regular Supervision/Mentoring days and CPD level courses to aid Practitioner development. For more information on Mentoring and CPD activities please select from the menu above.
Syllabus for Level 2 Training Course:
- Brief Review Level 1 EFT
- Basic safety for self & client
- Introduction to Rapport skills
- Introduction to Calibration skills
- Introduction to using Intuition
- Additional tapping points
- Floor to Ceiling eye roll
- More on "Chasing The Pain" Techniques
- Additional Tapping Techniques
- The Gentle Techniques
- Introduction to using positive choices
- Questioning Techniques to get to Core Issues
- Identifying and working with Tail Enders and Limiting Beliefs
- "Writing on the walls" concept
- Introduction to Reframing
- More on Psychological Reversal and how to get past it
- More on Testing
- Introduction to Surrogate work
- Live Demonstrations of techniques
- Supervised practical work in Groups and Pairs
- EFT via the Telephone / Computer
- Delivering EFT to Groups and Borrowing Benefits
- Practitioner maintenance and the importance of continuing self-work-Personal Peace Procedure
- EFT Practice Issues
- Legal Implications for EFT practice
- AAMET requirements & implications, including current AAMET code of ethics
For further details of supervision/mentoring session please click here.
To see dates and booking information for Level 2 training please click here.